It's Simple. Students Build Math Skills & Accrue Rewards Points
YouScore by Datamatics, Inc. is a rewards based educational platform developed by
a team of talented education, technology and design professionals. The YouScore
platform provides engaging, interactive, and fun math skills building activities
for K12 students. Based on the expertise of mathematicians and educators, YouScore
provides math questions, math test prep. interactive games, and math puzzles based
on the Common Core Standards and globally recognized CBSE standards of India.
YouScore provides a rewards based approach to boosting student math achievement
through guided math test prep and effective math practice. As students practice
math and engage with the YouScore platform, they accumulate rewards points.
FREE educational based and hassle free fundraising approach for schools, teachers,
PTAs, and organizations/non-profits
- Individual students redeem their reward points at popular stores, restaurants, or
they may gift their reward points to their school or favorite charity. Review the
listing of YouScore partners here.
- Schools, teachers, and PTAs use the combined reward points of their students to
raise funds for their school, class, or field trip while improving overall student
- Organizations and Non-Profits use YouScore as a PR and fundraising tool by helping
K12 students improve their math skills while raising funds for organizational and
Mathematicians & Educators developed YouScore's Math content and strategy using
Common Core Standards and the globally recognized CBSE Standards of India
- Online math practice and math test prep.
- The math content used in YouScore is based on the Common Core Standards and CBSE
standards in India for K12 students.
- Hassle free implementation and minimal learning curve for teachers.
- Teachers save hours a day by creating customized learning plans for classes or students
- Automatic tracking and reporting features allow teachers to track student activities
and accrued points.
- Teachers collaborate and exchange notes with fellow teachers.